Friday 28 June 2013

Posted by Sibon Phiri on 06:03 No comments
The other week, out of nowhere my mind started being bombarded with negative thoughts about my existence and a feeling on unworthiness and insignificance started to arise. I shrugged it off immediately but again it crept up later in the day and I was thinking but “why?”, “how come?”

In the evening, a dear friend of mine sent me text saying how much of a great friend I have been to her throughout the years and how she is thankful to have me in her life. The next day another close friend of mine gave me a cute friendship card! That just smacked all those negative thoughts and feelings right in the face!

Many times I used to think that I was not worth much and that I had no reason to be on this earth. Now I think differently. There is a reason why I am here and better yet, there are people who are thankful for me being here because I have and still do, help and inspire them in some way! The next time you go through the above, remember this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment