Thursday 19 April 2012

Posted by Sibon Phiri on 09:11 No comments
"This is the moment a pride of lions had to turn on their tails and flee – after a herd of buffalo they were eying up for dinner gave chase."

I read this article in the Metro Newspaper on my way to work this morning and I must say the pictures above caught me by surprise because I have never heard of lions being chased away by their prey. I was thinking how many times we allow the devil and even people to oppress us with negative words, complexes, insecurities ,guilt because of past mistakes etc. They will continue preying on us, until the day we do as these buffalo's did, stand our ground and send them packing!

Up until this moment, I don't think the buffalos knew the strength they had against the lions, and it is the same with us. We are stronger than we think, but we only realize this when we believe and act upon this believe by facing the lion that is in our way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment